Tag Archives: Justin Bieber
I read somewhere that there is a whole server at Twitter HQ data centre that is dedicated the Justin Bieber…or was it the data centre at Facebook? Anyway its a shed load and will only get bigger as these artists see even greater potential for promoting themselves and the stuff they love and endorse……
That reminds me, if I have a shave with a Gillette will I end up in the ‘off couse’ mess that Tiger Woods was in? Here’s hoping, as I never did like golf – spoils a good walk.
Leave a comment | tags: advertising, alcohol drink brands, billboard, branded virtual goods, entrepreneurial business, gaming, Justin Bieber, music 2.0, music making, Rihanna, virtual goods | posted in Mobile, media, advertising, Music 2.0, Social Gaming, social media
If there ever was any doubt, the invitation to join MIDEM, the showcase for cutting edge digital music innovations, proves that SongHi.com is one of the select few elites in contemporary music industry.
SongHi.com is a free browser based music making application created by SongHi Entertainment Ltd. The players attempt to become the most popular virtual star in SongHi.com by competing with other players by making, sharing, and publishing songs that are made with the application’s own music engine.
SongHi offers a new revenue stream and promotional tool for artists, record labels and entertainment brands through the sales of virtual items and in-game advertising. These items include original artist voice samples, look-alike instruments, clothing and accessories, and user created ringtones.
The service’s exceptional promise has not gone unnoticed by MidemNet, who hand picks the companies with most potential in mobile, B2B and B2C applications and music services to participate in MIDEM, an annual event bringing together the music industry’s influencers, decision makers and innovators from all around the world.
MIDEM is held from 22 to 26 January, in Cannes.
SongHi.com will participate in a panel on Monday 24.1., and MidemNet Lab on Tuesday 25.1.
At other times, SongHi.com representatives can be found at the Musex stand.
MidemNet Lab unveils its international and innovative line-up of music start-ups: http://www.midem.reedmidem.com/ebrochures/press/MidemNetLab_3_UK.html
The home page of SongHi: http://www.songhi.com/
The home page of SongHi Entertainment: http://www.songhientertainment.com/
- Total $11.7b funding cbinsights.com/research/artif… 23 hours ago
- the-blockchain.com/2018/02/19/chi… 23 hours ago
- RT @SkySP0RF: She Doesn't Miss A Beat To Nirvana But Her Mate Isn't Impressed https://t.co/65NFKUVIw5 1 day ago
- RT @unrulyco: #LTW 2018 is coming up in June! Get involved and be a part of the innovation, disruption and progress that defines London #te… 1 day ago
- RT @unrulyco: Are you heading to Barcelona for #MWC?Let’s catch up and talk mobile, and how Unruly can help supercharge your campaigns http… 1 day ago
- 2011 advertising alcohol drink brands amazon android android marketplace apple apps aprilia blackberry bluecava branded virtual goods bsb BSB 2011 cal crutchlow device fingerprinting disney ducati e-commerce ebay emi entrepreneurial business eric schmidt facebook farmville foursquare gaming google google places honda index ventures investment ipad iphone Justin Bieber leon camier m-commerce mastercard MIDEM mobile mobile advertising mobile apps mobile commerce mobile internet mobile payments mobile web motogp music 2.0 music making mxp4 myspace nfc pinterest pocket gems Rihanna social gaming songhi sony music soundcloud start ups steve jobs swan yamaha tinyco tommy hill universal Universal Music valentino rossi vc venture capital virtual goods visa worldsuperbikes wsb yamaha zynga